Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Foundation awarded multiple scholarships to help students complete their education and develop workforce skills. Two students from the Coffee Campus received scholarships to help pay for tuition, fees, books, and supplies needed for their programs, which were made possible because of generous college supporters. The scholarships were merit-based, and applicants had to complete an application and provide letters of support.
The Coffee Campus students awarded scholarships for Summer Semester were: Heather Foskey, Welding and Joining Technology, Coyote Manufacturing Scholarship, and Caleb Wright, Diesel Truck Maintenance Technician, Georgia Automotive Dealers Association Scholarship.
Diesel Truck Maintenance Technician student Caleb Wright shared how appreciative he is of the Georgia Automotive Dealers Association Scholarship he received. “I appreciate the donors of my scholarship for helping me pay for the rest of my school year, it’s deeply appreciated,” shared Wright.
- Wiregrass RN students receive their pins
- Wiregrass team earns National SkillsUSA Competition medals
- Wiregrass hosts groundbreaking for new CDL and Diesel Technology facility
- James Hall joins Wiregrass Tech as new automotive instructor on Ben Hill-Irwin campus
- Wiregrass Tech recognizes outgoing board members