The week of July 19 through the 22 was State Congress Week for Georgia 4-H.
State Congress has been the premier competition and recognition event for high school age Georgia 4-H’ers. Held each year in Atlanta, State Congress is a four-day event that hosts various contests and honors state 4-H winners in a variety of projects and competitions.
Ashton Ates, Muskan Minhas, and Ishika Sadarangani represented Coffee County 4-H during the weeklong events. Congratulations to Ishika for placing 1st and mastering in her project area of Food for Health and Sport, and Muskan for placing 2nd in her project area of Health.
Ashton completed his year of service on the Georgia 4-H State Board of Directors. Coffee County Extension is extremely proud of these 4-Hers and all the hard work they have put into their individual projects and the Coffee County 4-H program over the years.
- Douglas native recognized by National Association of County Agriculture Agents
- CHS teachers spend time with local businesses through summer externships
- Extension office welcomes new staff members
- BB gun team travels to Arkansas, other 4-H'ers stay busy with summer activities
- Thank you, Kevin, for your service and good luck in retirement