Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee County Board of Education is proud to announce the achievement and status of the Georgia School Boards Association's (GSBA) 2022 Exemplary School Board recognition.
The recognition program is designed to showcase best practices in school governance and leadership. GSBA recognizes good school board governance to foster educational community cultures in order to advance student learning and achievement.
The Coffee County Board of Education met and/or exceeded the criteria set forth by GSBA to earn the honor of a 2022 Exemplary Board.
The GSBA Governance Team Recognition Program was developed by Georgia superintendents and board members based on the state board of education's standards for effective governance to recognize exemplary leadership.
In 1998, the Georgia School Boards Association was one of the first school board associations in the nation to develop a program of standards for local boards of education.
The GSBA Board recognition program is a three-tiered program. For more information on the program you may visit the GSBA website for awards and recognition or to view the criteria for all tiers of the program.
- Freshman campus students harvest produce from their own garden
- 2023's Story of the Year: The Coffee Trojans are state champions!
- By the numbers: A look at Coffee Trojans football history
- Trojans dismantle Creekside Seminoles 31-14 to win first ever state championship (with video)
- VA selects Coffee County as regional site for Veterans Day activities