Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Regional Medical Center welcomes William "Bill" D. Knopf, MD, to CRH Cardiology Group and Coffee Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Knopf is an experienced, board-certified Interventional Cardiologist from Macon, Georgia. A cum laude graduate of Emory University School of Medicine, following his internal medicine residency, he returned to Atlanta, where he completed his cardiology fellowship at Emory Hospital. Later, Dr. Knopf served as an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Emory and became their Heart Transplant program’s first Medical Director.
Dr. Knopf is triple board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology. He has world-renowned training and has been a guest lecturer worldwide. Dr. Knopf has built successful cardiology practices like The Atlanta Cardiology Group at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Atlanta, and the Piedmont Heart Institute.
Dr. Knopf is now accepting new patients at CRH Cardiology Group and is excited to serve our region's cardiology needs. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call CRH Cardiology Group in Douglas at (912) 384-0600.
- 7th grader Cowen Rice raises over $3,000 for heart health
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)