Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas has been notified that the Red Cross has begun taking applications for immediate assistance for families who suffered “major or destroyed” home damages from Hurricane Idalia. Households who experienced damages from the storm will have requirements to qualify.
To be eligible for the program, households must meet these requirements:
- Your pre-disaster primary residence (renter or homeowner) is in a confirmed disaster-impacted geographic area in Florida or Georgia and is either destroyed or has sustained significant structural damage that requires extensive repairs, or the damage is so severe that repairs are not feasible. This may include substantial failure of the roof, walls, or foundation, or a water line above 18 inches. (Please see the FEMA guidelines here, https://americanredcross.github.io/photo-survey/rc_fema_pocketguide.pdf)
- Proof of identity and residence.
Red Cross Damage Assessment data indicates there are qualifying families in Coffee County and therefore may deploy mobile intake crews to provide immediate assistance. Please contact the Red Cross 229-300-1518, if you believe you have experienced damages that meets the "Major" or "Destroyed" primary home damage according to the
For more information, please contact the South-Central Georgia Red Cross at (229)300-1518.
- SBA offers low-interest disaster loans for Hurricane Idalia relief
- Deadline for Federal Disaster Unemployment Assistance for three counties is October 10
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- Coffee County one of 25 additional counties declared eligible for disaster assistance
- Steadfast Wildlife Rescue Rehab: Hurricane Idalia stressed more than just people