The Community Foundation of Coffee County is accepting applications from charitable organizations in Coffee County to further the ability of these organizations to meet the needs of local citizens. The application deadline is Sept. 30 of this year. The foundation typically announces recipients within two months of the deadline.
To apply for a grant, complete the online application at www.cfcga.org. First, representatives of these organizations must register for a user ID and password at www.cfcga.org/spectrumwebportal; logging in here will allow access to the application.
Last year, the foundation awarded a total of $10,000 to four different organizations – the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Hope Outreach Ministries, Inc., Camp 151 (COFO), and Still Waters Outreach. FCA received $1,000; the other three received $3,000 each.
For more information, visit www.cfcga.org/CFCC.
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Upscale apartment/condo development proposed in Downtown Douglas
- Former probation officer arrested, charged for allegedly stealing from Douglas probation office
- Officials investigate suspected arson at Lil Mike's, reward offered
- City of Douglas utilities customers targeted in phone scam