The Community Foundation of Coffee County is accepting applications from charitable organizations in Coffee County to further the ability of these organizations to meet the needs of local citizens. The application deadline is Sept. 30 of this year. The foundation typically announces recipients within two months of the deadline.
To apply for a grant, complete the online application at www.cfcga.org. First, representatives of these organizations must register for a user ID and password at www.cfcga.org/spectrumwebportal; logging in here will allow access to the application.
Last year, the foundation awarded a total of $10,000 to four different organizations – the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Hope Outreach Ministries, Inc., Camp 151 (COFO), and Still Waters Outreach. FCA received $1,000; the other three received $3,000 each.
For more information, visit www.cfcga.org/CFCC.
- Elixir Extrusions announces second expansion in Coffee County
- Police search for accused fraudster, need the public's help
- Douglas Coffee County Parks & Recreation Department chosen as the GRPA’s District 2 Agency of the year
- Wiregrass to offer free English as second language classes in Coffee County
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup