The main entrance of Coffee Regional Medical Center glowed with festive spirit at an inaugural Christmas tree lighting held by the CRMC staff. Barry Bloom welcomed guests and staff to the event, where the Coffee High School Show Choir performed acapella versions of holiday favorites. Willie Spence also sang at the event. Staff sold ornaments in honor of or in memory of loved ones at the event to be placed on the tree in the front lobby of CRMC.
Vickie Lewis and Barry Bloom of CRMC and all the staff extended wishes for a merry Christmas and happy holiday season to the entire Coffee County community.
- CRMC to host their 2018 Career Fair March 28
- CRH Pediatric group holds ribbon cutting for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams
- Chamber and CRMC holds ribbon cutting for CRH Oncology group
- Extraordinary nurses recognized at Coffee Regional Medical Center
- CRMC holds annual Heart 2 Heart charity run, walk