The main entrance of Coffee Regional Medical Center glowed with festive spirit at an inaugural Christmas tree lighting held by the CRMC staff. Barry Bloom welcomed guests and staff to the event, where the Coffee High School Show Choir performed acapella versions of holiday favorites. Willie Spence also sang at the event. Staff sold ornaments in honor of or in memory of loved ones at the event to be placed on the tree in the front lobby of CRMC.
Vickie Lewis and Barry Bloom of CRMC and all the staff extended wishes for a merry Christmas and happy holiday season to the entire Coffee County community.
- CRMC partner with Georgia HEART Hospital Program to assist with new tax credit
- CRMC informs community about PAD, a common circulatory condition
- Coffee Regional Medical Center celebrates May 20-26 as EMS Week
- CRH Cardiology group opens new office in Douglas
- Coffee Regional Medical Center names new Chief Medical Officer