Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Earlier this week, the Douglas Lions Club grew by three members. The club welcomed Jessi Frost, Doug Walker, and Ashley Yaunches in the fold.
The Lions Club, started in 1917 in Chicago, exists to to empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs. Lions International strives to be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
These new members will help the local Lions Club make a difference in Coffee County and beyond.
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property