Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
South Georgia State College (SGSC) and Dr. Charles Smith, Chair of Business and Assistant Professor of Management, will host an information session to learn more on the BSM on Tuesday, April 4th from 5:00 – 6:00 pm in the President's Dining Room in the James M. Dye Building on the Waycross Campus and on Thursday, April 6th from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Alumni House on the Douglas Campus.
The degree is approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Thus, financial aid and SGSC Foundation scholarships are available.
"Today's employers are looking for graduates with specific business skills, and our curriculum focuses around employer and industry needs," comments Dr. Smith. He goes on to say, "Our program offers a curriculum focused on providing hands-on learning to expose students to the latest technology and prepare them for real world applications."
- SGSC falls to Georgia Highlands 74-67
- Hawks stay perfect in conference with win over East Georgia State
- Memorial Satilla donates $100,000 for construction of SIM lab at South Georgia State College
- SGSC awarded USG grant to enhance STEM education
- SGSC to host ceremony for the Bari L. Sims Memorial Scholarship Fund on February 16