The Coffee County Sheriff's Office donated six two-way radios to the Boys & Girls Club of Coffee County Monday afternoon. According to Michael Brown of the Boys & Girls Club, the radios will be placed in each classroom of at the local center and will be utilized by club associates. Brown stated the donation will provide a much-needed resource and thanked Sheriff Wooten and staff for their continued support of the Boys & Girls Club.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Local authorities arrest three for meth possession, other drug charges
- Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia Youth of the Year, Sharnae Pegues, selected as Christmas parade Grand Marshal
- Saturday traffic stop leads to discovery of body of missing person
- CCSO K-9 unit hosts multi-agency training
- A night in a stranger's car leads to a free trip to jail