Amber Bounds Photography Studio, along with several friends, family and business associates, celebrated the grand opening of their new studio now located at 3897 Bowens Mill Road in Quail Hollow Shopping Center. Pastor Kevin Bounds, Amber's husband provided the invocation, Mayor Pro Tem Bob Moore, Lisa Hodge, Chamber of Commerce and Stanley Lott, Chamber Board Chairman and Georgia Department of Labor, were on hand to congratulate Amber for her continued growth and success in the field of photography and welcome the new studio to the City of Douglas.
- Chamber/EDA launches nationwide search for president/CEO
- SGSC is first-ever Community Partner of the Year
- Ginny Lockwood, widow of Max Lockwood, passes at age 90
- DCCC power lunch featured speaker, Dr. Brett Mizell, Southern Chiropractic of Douglas
- April Doherty to be featured speaker at Think Pink event in October