Last Thursday, two agents from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation spoke to the Douglas Rotary Club. Agents Jason Nipper and Kellyn Wilkes spent a few minutes discussing the various divisions of the GBI, their scope of investigations, and the relationships the GBI has with other law enforcement agencies. During a question and answer session, the agents got a little more specific regarding several of these topics. Most people know very little about exactly how the GBI gets involved in local cases and the jursidiction the agency has in criminal investigations. The agents' discussion Thursday shed a great deal of light on these and more subjects.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- SGSC hosts rotary district 6920's RYLA leadership weekend
- George Darryl Harper allegedly removes monitoring device, fails to show for bond revocation hearing
- Despite an arrest, the Tara Grinstead case is far from over
- Rotary Club remembers Earl Brice with Camp 151 donation
- Tonia Guthrie is Rotary's new president