Chris Rozier and Dean Willard of the Sheriff’s Department along with their drug dog gave the program at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, July 25 at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. Officer Rozier spoke about the drug problem in Coffee County and the K-9 unit. He and Officer Willard with their drug dog demonstrated how a K-9 unit works to find drugs.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated their presentation.
- Lyn Lott, Douglas native and former PGA pro, passes at age 67
- GBI investigates Douglas Police Department officer's missing weapon
- Premium Waters makes donation to three local organizations
- Douglas Vascular Center announces expansion of the facility, services
- Over 1,500 attend 2018 Wiregrass Artist Guild's children art festival