The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of new business member, 4-M's Trailer Parts, located at 102 South Alabama Street in Broxton, Ga. 4 M's provide a wide variety of standard and custom trailer parts and accessories. Owners Charles Scooter Bill Deen, Riley Newkirk and Jan Crisp are committed to providing high quality parts and excellent service at the lowest possible price. Give them a call at 912-359-2036.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- High speed chase results in two-vehicle accident, serious injuries
- Broxton’s Chicken Livers & Gizzards Festival is next weekend Nov. 4
- Nature Conservancy to offer Broxton Rocks tour on Easter Sunday
- Broxton recognizes September as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Alabama auto accident claims Coffee teen, seriously injures another