The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of new business member, 4-M's Trailer Parts, located at 102 South Alabama Street in Broxton, Ga. 4 M's provide a wide variety of standard and custom trailer parts and accessories. Owners Charles Scooter Bill Deen, Riley Newkirk and Jan Crisp are committed to providing high quality parts and excellent service at the lowest possible price. Give them a call at 912-359-2036.
- Broxton PD breaks up theft ring, finds drugs and stolen property
- Broxton Rocks Easter Open House scheduled for this weekend, April 1
- Broxton PD makes multiple arrests on drug, weapons charges
- Video: Fertilizer truck crashes on Highway 32 West
- High speed chase results in two-vehicle accident, serious injuries