Kevin Tatum, 4-H, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday, September 5, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He gave an update on 4-H activities and spoke about the people who help and the funding requirements.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Dr. Morris Leis, superintendent of Coffee County schools, visits with Kiwanis
- 4-H hog show, Fall forum, adopt-a-highway workday, due dates, more
- Douglas Kiwanis Club news
- Local 4-H news from Kevin Tatum for the week of Nov. 6
- 4-H news for the week of October 20, junior conference, fall forum, Coca Cola, Krispy Kreme fundraiser