The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce and the Georgia Department of Labor are partnering with the City of Douglas to host the 2017 Douglas-Coffee County Job Fair and Career Expo.
Over 50 employers will be represented at the event.
It will be held on Tuesday, September 19 from 9 a.m. until noon at Central Square Complex located at 200 South Madison Avenue in Douglas.
If you are interest in booth space or would like more information on the event, please call the Department of Labor at 912-389-4254.
- County leaders graduate from the Georgia Academy for Economic Development
- City Commission recognizes new certified Douglas firefighter
- Great American Cleanup volunteers recognized at City Commission meeting
- Summer Beach Bash seeks community partners
- Douglas utilities preparing to roll out Utility Hawk Portal for customers