The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce and the Georgia Department of Labor are partnering with the City of Douglas to host the 2017 Douglas-Coffee County Job Fair and Career Expo.
Over 50 employers will be represented at the event.
It will be held on Tuesday, September 19 from 9 a.m. until noon at Central Square Complex located at 200 South Madison Avenue in Douglas.
If you are interest in booth space or would like more information on the event, please call the Department of Labor at 912-389-4254.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- The Boss Riders donate supplies to Eastside students
- Authorities arrest Douglas woman in Saturday morning shooting
- City addresses leaf, limb, sanitation schedule
- Here is information on the 4-H officer's training, county goat show, card contest and more
- City of Douglas reopens for normal business and services, Sept 13