The Lady Trojans softball team would like to “Gold Out” the stadium for Thursday’s game against Northside Warner Robins as a part of their “Knock Cancer Out of the Park” observation of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
The girls will wear gold tops and gold socks and will honor children in Coffee County who are battling or have battled cancer. The recognition will take place between the junior varsity and varsity games Thursday at Faircloth Field near Coffee High School. The approximate time will be 5:15 p.m.
Members of the Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County will be in attendance as will a number of kids who are fighting their own courageous battles with this dreaded disease. The public is invited to attend and show their support for the uphill struggle these children and families face.
- Middle school donates $4,000 to childhood cancer group
- CMS raises $1,100 for childhood cancer awareness
- CMS raises money for childhood cancer awareness
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Group of Coffee County's auctions begin today at Central Square Complex
- City releases statement regarding banner removal around town