At the regular City Commission meeting on Monday, October 9, 2017, Helping Hands Bikers (HHB) presented the Mary Hayes Center for Social Change and the Miracle Field Project with a donation of $428.00 each. The funds were raised from the 50/50 draw that was held during the South Georgia BBQ & Outdoor Festival. Helping Hands Bikers are a group of local motorcyclists, who were organized in 2017, to help with motorcycle events during the South Georgia BBQ & Outdoor Festival and are committed to giving back to the community.
(L-R) Larry Nesmith, Adam O’Quinn (HHB Chairman), Tazz Casavant, Leon Harrison, Commissioner Kentaiwon Durham, Stevie Young (Parks & Recreation Director), Mayor Tony Paulk, Gloria Wilcox, Glenda McElhaney (HHB Treasurer), Pattie Merritt (HHB Secretary)
- Mayor's monthly minutes for July 2018: "We need to make these changes and move our city forward into the future"
- Local businesses donates to Douglas Mayors' Youth Council, Douglas Miracle Field
- Mayor's monthly minutes for March 2018: "Operation Quality of Life: Keeping Douglas Shining Brightly"
- Cheerleaders help to collect donations for DCCPRD Miracle Field at Trojan game
- Lions Club makes Miracle Field donation