Future Business Leaders of America members, Dalton McKinnon and Andy Arzate, spoke at the Coffee County Chamber of Commerce luncheon on October 30, 2017. They explained what FBLA was all about and then told the Chamber members that on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 Coffee High School FBLA chapter will be hosting the Region 2 Leadership Conference from 4-8 p.m. This conference consist of FBLA members, from all of region 2, which will compete in a variety of events. Dalton and Andy asked if any of the Chamber members would be interested in helping judge in any of the performance events. The performance events consist of Introduction to Business Presentation, Client Service, Sales Presentation, Public Speaking I and II, Impromptu Speaking, Business Ethics, Emerging Business Issues, and Job Interview.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Dr. Morris Leis, superintendent of Coffee County schools, visits with Kiwanis
- Lakeside Senior Care holds ribbon cutting, open house
- Fast track to 'Destination Graduation'
- 4-H hog show, Fall forum, adopt-a-highway workday, due dates, more
- JoAnne Lewis, Luke Morgan receive State Economic Development awards