Future Business Leaders of America members, Dalton McKinnon and Andy Arzate, spoke at the Coffee County Chamber of Commerce luncheon on October 30, 2017. They explained what FBLA was all about and then told the Chamber members that on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 Coffee High School FBLA chapter will be hosting the Region 2 Leadership Conference from 4-8 p.m. This conference consist of FBLA members, from all of region 2, which will compete in a variety of events. Dalton and Andy asked if any of the Chamber members would be interested in helping judge in any of the performance events. The performance events consist of Introduction to Business Presentation, Client Service, Sales Presentation, Public Speaking I and II, Impromptu Speaking, Business Ethics, Emerging Business Issues, and Job Interview.
- City of Douglas seeks employers to be part of job fair, resource expo
- Chief Brannen Pruette assumes role of interim police chief
- Satilla Regional Library System hosts Rock n’ Roll Magic Show
- Eleven Stingrays win individual championships at state meet
- Douglas Stingrays win third state title in five years