On Thursday, November 2, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Vista Park Health and Rehabilitation Center formally known as Shady Acres. A multitude of community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed delightful music by CCA Choir led by Gina LaBorde', delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by J & D Caterers and tour of the beautiful facility led by staff.
Vista Park Health & Rehabilitation, located at 1319 Ocilla Highway, offers short and long term care as well as rehabilitative therapy. For more information, call 912-384-7811.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Shop downtown on Small Business Saturday Nov. 25
- Ms. Sharnae Pegues to lead the 54th annual Festival of Lights Christmas parade as parade marshal
- City of Douglas to participate in 2017 statewide Mayors' Christmas Motorcade
- SkyBlue Videography holds ribbon cutting
- Coffee County community toy drive continues through Dec. 6