On Thursday, November 2, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Vista Park Health and Rehabilitation Center formally known as Shady Acres. A multitude of community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed delightful music by CCA Choir led by Gina LaBorde', delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by J & D Caterers and tour of the beautiful facility led by staff.
Vista Park Health & Rehabilitation, located at 1319 Ocilla Highway, offers short and long term care as well as rehabilitative therapy. For more information, call 912-384-7811.
- Officers respond to Friday shooting, suspect on the run and considered armed and dangerous
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes