On Thursday, November 2, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Vista Park Health and Rehabilitation Center formally known as Shady Acres. A multitude of community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed delightful music by CCA Choir led by Gina LaBorde', delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by J & D Caterers and tour of the beautiful facility led by staff.
Vista Park Health & Rehabilitation, located at 1319 Ocilla Highway, offers short and long term care as well as rehabilitative therapy. For more information, call 912-384-7811.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Mayor's monthly minutes for Feb. 2018: "Crime is down in Douglas by 21.68 percent"
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking