Dr. Larry Hutchinson and Wycliffe Stewart, were the speakers at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday, November 7 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. Dr. Hutchinson explained what a chiropractor does and the training they receive that is the equivalent of a medical doctor. Mr. Stewart, an intern at Dr. Hutchinson’s chiropractic clinic, told how he decided to become a chiropractor and explained the education and training he received at Valdosta State University and the Palmer University of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida, as well as the training he has received as an intern and the final exams he will shortly take to complete his degree.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated their presentation.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Shop downtown on Small Business Saturday Nov. 25
- Ms. Sharnae Pegues to lead the 54th annual Festival of Lights Christmas parade as parade marshal
- City of Douglas to participate in 2017 statewide Mayors' Christmas Motorcade
- SkyBlue Videography holds ribbon cutting
- Coffee County community toy drive continues through Dec. 6