Dr. Larry Hutchinson and Wycliffe Stewart, were the speakers at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday, November 7 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. Dr. Hutchinson explained what a chiropractor does and the training they receive that is the equivalent of a medical doctor. Mr. Stewart, an intern at Dr. Hutchinson’s chiropractic clinic, told how he decided to become a chiropractor and explained the education and training he received at Valdosta State University and the Palmer University of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida, as well as the training he has received as an intern and the final exams he will shortly take to complete his degree.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated their presentation.
- Officers respond to Friday shooting, suspect on the run and considered armed and dangerous
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes