Dr. Larry Hutchinson and Wycliffe Stewart, were the speakers at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday, November 7 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. Dr. Hutchinson explained what a chiropractor does and the training they receive that is the equivalent of a medical doctor. Mr. Stewart, an intern at Dr. Hutchinson’s chiropractic clinic, told how he decided to become a chiropractor and explained the education and training he received at Valdosta State University and the Palmer University of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida, as well as the training he has received as an intern and the final exams he will shortly take to complete his degree.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated their presentation.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Mayor's monthly minutes for Feb. 2018: "Crime is down in Douglas by 21.68 percent"
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking