The City of Douglas Public Information Department continues to accept registration for the 54th Annual Festival of Lights Christmas Parade. The Parade theme is “A Starry Night.” The annual parade will be on Saturday, December 2, 2017, at 6 p.m. The Parade Marshal is Ms. Sharnae Pegues, the Southeast Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year.
“We chose a theme this year with hopes to see how everyone envisions a Starry Night,” says Terrell Jacobs, City Manager. “We would love to see more involvement from our churches, industries and local businesses. We encourage everyone to look outside the box to create floats with unique designs and flare that will create memorable moments for all to enjoy and love.”
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Dr. Morris Leis, superintendent of Coffee County schools, visits with Kiwanis
- Lakeside Senior Care holds ribbon cutting, open house
- Fast track to 'Destination Graduation'
- 4-H hog show, Fall forum, adopt-a-highway workday, due dates, more
- JoAnne Lewis, Luke Morgan receive State Economic Development awards