On Tuesday, Nov. 14, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Lakeside Senior Care located at 1025 North Chester Avenue. Community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed the Presentation of Colors by Coffee High School NJROTC, delightful music by The Voices of CCA led by Gina LaBorde, musical selections by pianist Brandon Musgrove, delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by Simply Southern and tour of the beautiful facility led by Lakeside staff.
Lakeside offers residential care, respite/short-term care, memory care as well as independent living. For more information, call 912-501-3373.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest