On Tuesday, Nov. 14, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Lakeside Senior Care located at 1025 North Chester Avenue. Community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed the Presentation of Colors by Coffee High School NJROTC, delightful music by The Voices of CCA led by Gina LaBorde, musical selections by pianist Brandon Musgrove, delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by Simply Southern and tour of the beautiful facility led by Lakeside staff.
Lakeside offers residential care, respite/short-term care, memory care as well as independent living. For more information, call 912-501-3373.
- Lyn Lott, Douglas native and former PGA pro, passes at age 67
- GBI investigates Douglas Police Department officer's missing weapon
- Premium Waters makes donation to three local organizations
- Douglas Vascular Center announces expansion of the facility, services
- Over 1,500 attend 2018 Wiregrass Artist Guild's children art festival