Dr. Morris Leis, superintendent of Coffee County schools, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about developing a Strategic Plan for Coffee County schools for the years 2018-2023 and he covered the positive educational accomplishments and the numerous facility improvements that were made over the last five years.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Lyn Lott, Douglas native and former PGA pro, passes at age 67
- GBI investigates Douglas Police Department officer's missing weapon
- Premium Waters makes donation to three local organizations
- Douglas Vascular Center announces expansion of the facility, services
- Over 1,500 attend 2018 Wiregrass Artist Guild's children art festival