Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The City of Douglas will be doing its part to make the holiday season special for residents of Georgia's hospitals serving persons with developmental disabilities and behavioral health needs. For 58 years, cities across Georgia have brought the joy of the holiday season to patients at Georgia’s regional behavioral health hospitals through the Mayors’ Christmas Motorcade.
“This is a great program to help patients at local and regional mental health facilities,” says Mayor Tony Paulk. “I encourage everyone to donate so we can ensure these patients receive some joy at Christmas.”
The program, begun by the Georgia Municipal Association (GMA) in cooperation with Governor Ernest Vandiver and his wife Betty Vandiver, relies on citizen participation in each city to donate gifts for the patients, many of who would not receive gifts or be recognized without the Mayors’ Christmas Motorcade. According to hospital staff, many of the patients at these hospitals have little, if any, support or contact with friends and family.
- Douglas Utilities celebrates Public Power Week October 1-7
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- City residents: Dump junk for for free next week
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed
- Youth council hears from veteran pursuing college degree, recognizes community leaders at first meeting