Jennifer Lowe, volunteer coordinator, Hospice Care Options, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about hospice care in general then spoke about the volunteer program she oversees in detail and the need for more volunteers.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Mayor's monthly minutes for Feb. 2018: "Crime is down in Douglas by 21.68 percent"
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup
- CRMC accepting commercial Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dr. Jonna named president of the medical staff at Coffee Regional
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking