Jennifer Lowe, volunteer coordinator, Hospice Care Options, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about hospice care in general then spoke about the volunteer program she oversees in detail and the need for more volunteers.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)
- Holy Smokes BBQ wins grand prize at outdoor, BBQ festival
- Sheriff's office makes drug arrests in two separate incidents
- Coffee improves to 4-0 after beating Taravella High 54-6