Jennifer Lowe, volunteer coordinator, Hospice Care Options, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about hospice care in general then spoke about the volunteer program she oversees in detail and the need for more volunteers.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- One person shot on Roper Street, no arrests
- Shoppes at Tip Top celebrates grand opening with ribbon cutting
- Jury convicts Derrious Carter on drug possession charges, sentenced to 11 years in prison
- Video: DPD, gang unit officers arrest Samuel Edward Jones for murder of Terrance Gibson