Jennifer Lowe, volunteer coordinator, Hospice Care Options, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about hospice care in general then spoke about the volunteer program she oversees in detail and the need for more volunteers.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
- John Henry, Chamber of Commerce President, visits with Kiwanis
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists
- Douglas utilities encourages customers to use Utility Hawk customer portal
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession
- ESG Operations Leadership Class Gives Back To The Douglas-Coffee County Community