Jennifer Lowe, volunteer coordinator, Hospice Care Options, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about hospice care in general then spoke about the volunteer program she oversees in detail and the need for more volunteers.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Douglas native receives prestigious award from Georgia Cotton Commission
- Satilla Rural Electric donates to Wiregrass Tech
- Coffee County Schools to release early Friday, Dec. 15
- Chamber holds a ribbon cutting for LIA Foundation
- Chamber host 'Eggs & Issues' forum with local legislators, law enforcement