Dr. Brett Mizell of Southern Chiropractic of Douglas was the featured speaker at the December Power Lunch of the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Mizell shared an informative program regarding the latest technology and techniques now available in chiropractic treatment. Dr. Mizell's wife, Candace, serves as office administrator and provided very nice gift bags for all in attendance. They have one son, Vince, who is now a student at his father's alma mater in Atkinson County.
Prior to opening his practice in Douglas this year, Dr. Mizell provided chiropractic services for six years in Jesup, Ga. and was twice recognized as Wayne County's favorite chiropractor. Brett is a 2002 graduate of Atkinson County High, 2007 graduate of Georgia Southern University and 2011 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange Florida.
Dr. Mizell is member of the Georgia Chiropractic Association and a certified provider of Kennedy Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Stop by and see Dr. Mizell and Candace at their new location, Southern Chiropractic of Douglas, located at 506 West Ashley Street or give them a call 912-389-0042.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Mayor's monthly minutes for Feb. 2018: "Crime is down in Douglas by 21.68 percent"
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup
- Georgia has 11 sites featured on U.S. Civil Rights Trail
- City of Douglas hosts Magnolia Midlands Travel Association annual retreat
- SERVPRO Restoration help to collect donations for local humane societies, animal shelters