Dr. Brett Mizell of Southern Chiropractic of Douglas was the featured speaker at the December Power Lunch of the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Mizell shared an informative program regarding the latest technology and techniques now available in chiropractic treatment. Dr. Mizell's wife, Candace, serves as office administrator and provided very nice gift bags for all in attendance. They have one son, Vince, who is now a student at his father's alma mater in Atkinson County.
Prior to opening his practice in Douglas this year, Dr. Mizell provided chiropractic services for six years in Jesup, Ga. and was twice recognized as Wayne County's favorite chiropractor. Brett is a 2002 graduate of Atkinson County High, 2007 graduate of Georgia Southern University and 2011 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange Florida.
Dr. Mizell is member of the Georgia Chiropractic Association and a certified provider of Kennedy Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Stop by and see Dr. Mizell and Candace at their new location, Southern Chiropractic of Douglas, located at 506 West Ashley Street or give them a call 912-389-0042.
- County leaders graduate from the Georgia Academy for Economic Development
- Douglas Coffee County parks and recreation dept purchases skate ramps for Eastside Park
- Douglas-Coffee County teen court seeks youth volunteers
- Georgia travel, tourism is growing in Douglas-Coffee County
- Here is information on upcoming 4-H Cloverleaf camp orientation meeting, deadlines, reward trip