Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce conducted a ribbon cutting for the Love In Action (LIA) Foundation with founders, Derrick and Chandra Green, and several board members, donors, volunteers, family and friends attending. LIA Foundation is a non-profit organization (501c3) whose mission is to target issues of poverty, hunger, education and childcare in the Coffee County area by providing a food pantry, after-school and summer meals, senior meals on wheels, and a backpack feeding program. LIA Foundation's funding is made possible by generous donors and a community grant from the Community Foundation of Coffee County.
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart
- Officers investigate Sunday night armed robbery, suspect still on the loose