Robert Preston Jr./DouglasNow.com From left: Rotarian Steve Bailey, Teri Bailey, Blair Brawner, and Rotary president Greg Miller
One of the hallmarks of the Christmas season is music. Christmas songs and advent-specific hymns usher in the spirit of the season like nothing else. At Thursday's Rotary Club meeting, the mother-daughter duo of Teri Bailey and Blair Brawner entertained the club with a short Christmas concert.
The talented pair sang several season standards as well as a few contemporary Christmas songs. It was far from a typical civic club program; however, with Christmas Day just five days away at the time, nothing could have been more appropriate.
Included below are Teri and Blair singing "O Holy Night" with Blair accompanying on guitar.
David's Auto Can Put You in a New Car today!
- Holt's Bakery & Restaurant competes for 'Sweetest Bakery in America'
- CCSO arrests one on child cruelty charges after allegedly hitting a 10-year-old
- Douglas Kiwanis Club news
- Convicted child molester charged for not registering residency
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce celebrates March 19-23 as Georgia Small Business Week
Login to post comments