Lee Clements who serves Coffee County in the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department and CRH EMS was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday Jan. 9, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about personal safety, health emergencies and fire prevention.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Lyn Lott, Douglas native and former PGA pro, passes at age 67
- GBI investigates Douglas Police Department officer's missing weapon
- Premium Waters makes donation to three local organizations
- Douglas Vascular Center announces expansion of the facility, services
- Over 1,500 attend 2018 Wiregrass Artist Guild's children art festival