Lee Clements who serves Coffee County in the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department and CRH EMS was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday Jan. 9, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about personal safety, health emergencies and fire prevention.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- City of Douglas seeks employers to be part of job fair, resource expo
- Chief Brannen Pruette assumes role of interim police chief
- Satilla Regional Library System hosts Rock n’ Roll Magic Show
- Eleven Stingrays win individual championships at state meet
- Douglas Stingrays win third state title in five years