Lee Clements who serves Coffee County in the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department and CRH EMS was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday Jan. 9, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about personal safety, health emergencies and fire prevention.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- City to participate in Mayor's Christmas Motorcade
- Killer remains at large following Sunday morning fatal shooting, reward offered
- Video: Citizens offer assistance to Douglas police officer bloodied during foot chase
- Mayor's youth council is looking for members
- Registration is underway for the Festival of Lights Christmas parade