Lee Clements who serves Coffee County in the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department and CRH EMS was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday Jan. 9, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about personal safety, health emergencies and fire prevention.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Suspected dealer swallows drugs, slips out of hospital before officers get arrest warrants
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- Wilkerson defeats Johnson in BOE District 1 race, T-SPLOST passes
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden