Lee Clements who serves Coffee County in the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department and CRH EMS was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting of Tuesday Jan. 9, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about personal safety, health emergencies and fire prevention.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)