The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce conducted a ribbon cutting for SERVPRO Restoration with franchise owner, Ryan Lavallee and Ericka Walker, Business Development Representative, on Tuesday, February 6. SERVPRO began in 1967 in California as a painting business by husband and wife team, Ted and Doris Issacson, and soon transformed into a franchise of cleanup and restoration specialist.
Within two years, they sold their first franchise and today have more than 1700 nationwide with corporate headquarters now in Tennessee. With a long history of consistent awards and recognition from highly respected sources such as Dunn and Bradstreet, Success Magazine, Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, and Forbes, SERVPRO has consistently ranked #1 in restoration services by Entrepreneur Magazine since 2004.
SERVPRO is well on their way toward becoming the premier cleaning and restoration company in the world. For more information or fire, water-cleanup and restoration service needs, contact SERVPRO Business Development Representative, Ericka Walker at 912-223-3841 or 912-285-0724.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest