The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce conducted a ribbon cutting for SERVPRO Restoration with franchise owner, Ryan Lavallee and Ericka Walker, Business Development Representative, on Tuesday, February 6. SERVPRO began in 1967 in California as a painting business by husband and wife team, Ted and Doris Issacson, and soon transformed into a franchise of cleanup and restoration specialist.
Within two years, they sold their first franchise and today have more than 1700 nationwide with corporate headquarters now in Tennessee. With a long history of consistent awards and recognition from highly respected sources such as Dunn and Bradstreet, Success Magazine, Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, and Forbes, SERVPRO has consistently ranked #1 in restoration services by Entrepreneur Magazine since 2004.
SERVPRO is well on their way toward becoming the premier cleaning and restoration company in the world. For more information or fire, water-cleanup and restoration service needs, contact SERVPRO Business Development Representative, Ericka Walker at 912-223-3841 or 912-285-0724.
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- Wilkerson defeats Johnson in BOE District 1 race, T-SPLOST passes
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Upscale apartment/condo development proposed in Downtown Douglas