Chris Elrod, Coffee County Sheriff Department, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERT) as well as physical security checks and active shooter drills in all county schools.
The Kiwanis club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Holt's Bakery & Restaurant competes for 'Sweetest Bakery in America'
- CCSO arrests one on child cruelty charges after allegedly hitting a 10-year-old
- Douglas Kiwanis Club news
- Convicted child molester charged for not registering residency
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce celebrates March 19-23 as Georgia Small Business Week