The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce in coordination with Coffee Regional Medical Center held a celebration and ribbon cutting for CRH Oncology Group located at 903 B West Ward St. Community officials, business leaders, medical profession colleagues, several friends and family joined Oncologist, Dr. Eric Anderson and staff, to welcome the group and show their support of the expanding services offered by our local medical professionals. CRH Oncology Group specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and provides medical care to reduce the severity of symptoms, relieve suffering and improve quality of life.
For more information, call 912-384-4111
- Holt's Bakery & Restaurant competes for 'Sweetest Bakery in America'
- CCSO arrests one on child cruelty charges after allegedly hitting a 10-year-old
- Douglas Kiwanis Club news
- Convicted child molester charged for not registering residency
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce celebrates March 19-23 as Georgia Small Business Week