The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce in coordination with Coffee Regional Medical Center held a celebration and ribbon cutting for CRH Oncology Group located at 903 B West Ward St. Community officials, business leaders, medical profession colleagues, several friends and family joined Oncologist, Dr. Eric Anderson and staff, to welcome the group and show their support of the expanding services offered by our local medical professionals. CRH Oncology Group specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and provides medical care to reduce the severity of symptoms, relieve suffering and improve quality of life.
For more information, call 912-384-4111
- Suspected dealer swallows drugs, slips out of hospital before officers get arrest warrants
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- Wilkerson defeats Johnson in BOE District 1 race, T-SPLOST passes
- CRMC informs community about PAD, a common circulatory condition