CRH Pediatric Group, located at 200 Doctors Drive, Suite P celebrated a ribbon cutting and community welcome for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams, who recently joined Dr. Joi Rogers in providing pediatric care.
Lisa Hodge, Interim President of Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Economic Development Authority Chairman Adam Smith and City of Douglas Mayor Pro Tem Kentaiwon Durham along with several other community officials, business and medical professionals, friends and family joined the celebration.
- Chamber and CRMC holds ribbon cutting for CRH Oncology group
- Extraordinary nurses recognized at Coffee Regional Medical Center
- CRMC holds annual Heart 2 Heart charity run, walk
- Clinch Memorial Hospital to partner with Coffee Regional Medical Center to strengthen local community care
- You're in good hands at Coffee Regional