CRH Pediatric Group, located at 200 Doctors Drive, Suite P celebrated a ribbon cutting and community welcome for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams, who recently joined Dr. Joi Rogers in providing pediatric care.
Lisa Hodge, Interim President of Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Economic Development Authority Chairman Adam Smith and City of Douglas Mayor Pro Tem Kentaiwon Durham along with several other community officials, business and medical professionals, friends and family joined the celebration.
- CRMC partner with Georgia HEART Hospital Program to assist with new tax credit
- CRMC informs community about PAD, a common circulatory condition
- Coffee Regional Medical Center celebrates May 20-26 as EMS Week
- CRH Cardiology group opens new office in Douglas
- Coffee Regional Medical Center names new Chief Medical Officer