CRH Pediatric Group, located at 200 Doctors Drive, Suite P celebrated a ribbon cutting and community welcome for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams, who recently joined Dr. Joi Rogers in providing pediatric care.
Lisa Hodge, Interim President of Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Economic Development Authority Chairman Adam Smith and City of Douglas Mayor Pro Tem Kentaiwon Durham along with several other community officials, business and medical professionals, friends and family joined the celebration.
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Dr. Josh Vickers will begin practicing at OSGA seeing patients September 4
- Coffee Regional Medical Center recently named recipient of several donations by local businesses
- Dr. Justin Peterson returns home to practice at CRH Women’s Center