CRH Pediatric Group, located at 200 Doctors Drive, Suite P celebrated a ribbon cutting and community welcome for new physician, Dr. Renee Williams, who recently joined Dr. Joi Rogers in providing pediatric care.
Lisa Hodge, Interim President of Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Board Chairman Donny Bradshaw, Economic Development Authority Chairman Adam Smith and City of Douglas Mayor Pro Tem Kentaiwon Durham along with several other community officials, business and medical professionals, friends and family joined the celebration.
- Coffee Regional earns 'A' rating from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade system
- Health insurance locally is changing, open enrollment for new plans begins Nov. 1
- CRMC wins award for promoting organ, tissue donation
- CRMC: Safety is paramount during football games, practice
- CRMC health fair is this Saturday