On Tuesday, March 27, 2018, Wynetta Bolder (Douglas City Clerk/Customer Service Director), was the guest speaker at the Douglas Lions Club meeting. Mrs. Bolder presented to the club information about two youth initiatives with the City of Douglas: Douglas Mayor’s Youth Council and Douglas-Coffee County Teen Court.
For more information or to find out how you can be involved in these two City of Douglas programs, call the City Clerk’s Office at 912-389-3405.
- CRH Pain Management welcomes Dr. Kate Paylo
- Community Foundation announces grant deadline, to award grants totaling $10,000
- Douglas is a Golf Cart Community but there are guidelines for operating carts on city streets
- Brianna Faulk comes full circle, has a bright basketball coaching future
- Dr. G. Wayne Clough named Georgia Author of the Year