Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Carlos Nelson, Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) from Waycross, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about the CASA program which primarily advocates for kids in foster care and the hope that a CASA can be appointed in Coffee County.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class