South Georgia State College (SGSC) will be holding a Part-Time Faculty Job Fair on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, in Davis Hall, room 102, located on the Douglas Campus at 100 West College Park Drive in Douglas, Georgia, from 6:30-8 p.m.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology and sociology. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to the Job Fair.
- Here are the SGSC students from Coffee, Atkinson on academic honors list
- SGSC’s Hailey Furman to pursue Ivy League education in fall
- SGSC's Baldwin notches 250th career win
- SGSC to hold information sessions for bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education
- SGSC splits in Applebee's Okefenokee College Classic