South Georgia State College (SGSC) will be holding a Part-Time Faculty Job Fair on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, in Davis Hall, room 102, located on the Douglas Campus at 100 West College Park Drive in Douglas, Georgia, from 6:30-8 p.m.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, political science, mathematics, environmental sciences, anatomy and physiology, psychology and sociology. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume to the Job Fair.
- City of Douglas seeks employers to be part of job fair, resource expo
- Miles Odum Funeral Home contributes to Dye Foundation
- New York Mets call up former South Georgia College player
- Digestive Disease Consultants supports James M. Dye Foundation's work
- SGSC Foundation hosts its 2018 Gala including the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony