Jeremy Taylor, Coffee County Extension Agriculture Agent, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about the various crops and commodities the county produces.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)