The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce hosted a grand opening and ribbon cutting at Simply Sassy Boutique owned and operated by Chasity Bedgood. Many friends and family gathered to celebrate Chasity's accomplishment. She extended a heartfelt thank you to the family, friends, City of Douglas and Chamber of Commerce who helped make this moment a memorable one. Chasity invites you to come by and shop with her soon! She has a variety of ladies fashions, jewelry, shoes, children's clothing and more at great prices at Simply Sassy Boutique located at 222 South Peterson Avenue in Downtown Douglas.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest