In & Out Liquors recently celebrated their grand opening and ribbon cutting with the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce. Owners, Harry and Mita Patel, provided pizza, doughnuts and drinks for customers throughout the day. The Patel's along with employees, Tawanna Jones and Phyllis Wesley, invite you to by stop to see them at 606 East Baker Hwy adjacent to In -N- Out Food & Gas.
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives
- Downtown Merchants Association to host Hometown Harvest