Summer is fast approaching and do you need something for your child to do? Don’t miss your opportunity to sign up for Summer Camps offered by Douglas-Coffee County Parks & Recreation Department on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 from 4– 6 p.m. at the Recreation Department. DCCPRD has fun and active camps to offer children this summer as well as golf team, tennis team and swim lessons.
“We are proud to offer our citizens and their children a variety of camps for summer,” says Stevie Young, Recreation Director. “Keeping a child active over the summer is important and we offer programs that will educate kids as well as bring them enjoyment.”
Space is limited in camps and swim lessons, so call today or stop the Recreation Office at 200 S. Madison Avenue to register on May 1, from 4– 6 p.m. To view a list of all the camps, go to www.cityofdouglas.com/recreation and click on the link Summer Camps or Swim Lessons.
For more information, call 912-384-5978 or 912-383-7332.
- Douglas Parks and Recreation hosts "Camp Cool" during the month of June
- Douglas Coffee County parks and recreation dept purchases skate ramps for Eastside Park
- Georgia recreation and parks association changes age control date for some youth sports
- Over 1,500 attend 2018 Wiregrass Artist Guild's children art festival
- South Georgia State Softball announces summer day camp for students in first through eighth grade