The Mayor’s Youth Council attended the Association County Commissioners of Georgia (A.C.C.G.) Youth Caucus in Savannah on April 27–29, 2018. The youth council experienced great leadership training and networking with other youth from various counties across Georgia.
County Commissioner Jimmy Kitchens and County Administrator Wesley Vickers were present at the ACCG Annual Convention and welcomed the youth council when they arrived on Friday. On Sunday, the youth were involved in community service with the YMCA. For more updates and pictures please like their Facebook page “DouglasGAMayorsYouthCouncil”.
- City of Douglas cautions drivers to slow down, watch for pedestrians
- City of Douglas moves to class two ISO public protection classification
- City of Douglas Human Resource Department hosts first job fair, resource expo
- Mayor's monthly minutes for August 2018: "Douglas is our home, and I want to make this home shine brighter than other cities in our area"
- 2018 World FITASC Junior Champion Brice Grantham recognized by Mayor, City commission