The Mayor’s Youth Council attended the Association County Commissioners of Georgia (A.C.C.G.) Youth Caucus in Savannah on April 27–29, 2018. The youth council experienced great leadership training and networking with other youth from various counties across Georgia.
County Commissioner Jimmy Kitchens and County Administrator Wesley Vickers were present at the ACCG Annual Convention and welcomed the youth council when they arrived on Friday. On Sunday, the youth were involved in community service with the YMCA. For more updates and pictures please like their Facebook page “DouglasGAMayorsYouthCouncil”.
- Mayor's Monthly Minutes: 2019 with projects, progress
- City's junk drop off day is this Saturday
- Premium Peanut wins overall at Christmas parade
- Mayor's Monthly Minutes: Community toy drive, Mayors' Christmas Motorcade, and more
- Residents of Wards 2 and 3 invited to a listening session with city officials on Dec. 17