Representing a milestone for the CRH brand, the new CRH Cardiology Group Office is now open. The new location further strengthens the cardiology service line at Coffee Regional Medical Center, offering more exam rooms and more comfort for the patients for the expanding cardiology group as well as more office space to accommodate the growing staff.
“We are excited to serve our cardiology patients in our new office and invite the community to stop by and see our beautifully renovated facility,” said Vicki Lewis, President & CEO of Coffee Regional Medical Center.
The new office, formerly Dismuke Dental, is conveniently located just past the Coffee Regional Medical Center ER entrance at 1305 Ocilla Road in Douglas.
CRH Cardiology Group is a team of 3 experienced cardiologists and one Physician Assistant, specializing in interventional cardiology. There are currently 3 convenient locations; Douglas, Valdosta, and Alma. Dr. Willie Bell, Dr. Joel Ferree, and Eddie Roberts, PA-C are seeing patients in the Douglas and Alma office locations and Dr. Glenn Evans is located at the CRH Cardiology Group-Valdosta office. Dr. Evans will soon be scheduling patients in the new Douglas office as well. CRH Cardiology Group plans to continue its’ growth into 2019, hiring additional cardiologists and expanding its service, as demand increases.
- CRMC: Safety is paramount during football games, practice
- City commission narrowly approves changes to alcohol ordinance
- Hurricane Michael downs power line that causes wastewater spill into Indian Creek
- City issues latest Hurricane Michael update
- Officials announce curfew beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday as Hurricane Michael arrives