Commissioner Olivia Pearson was recognized by the Mayor and City Commission at the April 23, 2018, City Commission meeting as an Al Cole 2018 Unsung Hero People of Distinction Award Honoree.
She was honored for “working diligently to help protect human rights and individual dignity in her district and in our world.” According to Al Cole of CBS Radio, “Olivia is a Political Force in our Country, who adds Heart & Soul to Public Service!”
- City Commission recognizes new certified Douglas firefighter
- Great American Cleanup volunteers recognized at City Commission meeting
- Summer Beach Bash seeks community partners
- Douglas utilities preparing to roll out Utility Hawk Portal for customers
- Upscale apartment/condo development proposed in Downtown Douglas