Tuesday, June 5, 2018, members of Douglas Elks Lodge #1286 and their Auxiliary hosted a spaghetti dinner for members of two local charities. Each charity was also given a $750 check, using money from a $1,500 Elks National Foundation Anniversary Grant.
The charities chosen were the Boys & Girls Club of Coffee County Region and The Child Advocacy Center of Coffee County. As they always do, the ladies of the auxiliary outdid themselves with the food! Members of both charities spent time discussing the ways their organization benefits our community. It was an informative evening learning about the work that two local charities do, and both organizations were thankful for the contribution and dinner.
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)