We are in love with The Drew House and everything in it! Ms. Judy Fender, the new owner of the beloved downtown antique store previously owned by Louis & Ruby Harper, feels blessed to be able to continue pursuing the passion for antique collections that she shared with her late husband, Jason Fender.
Jason's parents, Bo and Francine Fender, spoke on behalf of their son and shared how pleased they are that Judy is able to honor him by fulfilling their dream to own an antique store.
Many friends, relatives, City of Douglas and Chamber of Commerce representatives were on hand to help celebrate the special occasion and were served delicious refreshments. The Drew House is the perfect place to shop for unique antiques, collectibles, and gifts. Stop by to see Ms. Judy at The Drew House for an excellent shopping experience located at 108 North Peterson Avenue or give her a call at 912-384-0838.
- City seeks volunteer for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Safety tips for parents and children during the summer months
- Douglas utilities encourages customers to use Utility Hawk customer portal
- DCCPRD track team recognized at city commission meeting
- Wastewater spill at City of Douglas wastewater treatment plant