Sohail A. Choudhri, M.D. (right) of Digestive Disease Consultants, P.C. of Waycross recently made a contribution on behalf of the practice to the James M. Dye Foundation on South Georgia State College's Waycross Campus. Accepting the check was Foundation Executive Director Taylor Hereford. Choudhri has been a consistent supporter of the Dye Foundation's work, and the Foundation is grateful for the continued partnership. Contributions to the Dye Foundation are tax-deductible and help the Foundation provide much-needed funding to Waycross Campus students, faculty, and staff through various initiatives. For more information or to make a contribution to the James M. Dye Foundation, please call (912) 449-7510.
- SGSC to hold information sessions for bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education
- SGSC splits in Applebee's Okefenokee College Classic
- SGSC to offer a Bachelor of Science in Education degree in collaboration with UNG
- SGSC's Skyler Baggs named first GCAA Player of the Week of the season
- SGSC swim teams take first at home meet