Sohail A. Choudhri, M.D. (right) of Digestive Disease Consultants, P.C. of Waycross recently made a contribution on behalf of the practice to the James M. Dye Foundation on South Georgia State College's Waycross Campus. Accepting the check was Foundation Executive Director Taylor Hereford. Choudhri has been a consistent supporter of the Dye Foundation's work, and the Foundation is grateful for the continued partnership. Contributions to the Dye Foundation are tax-deductible and help the Foundation provide much-needed funding to Waycross Campus students, faculty, and staff through various initiatives. For more information or to make a contribution to the James M. Dye Foundation, please call (912) 449-7510.
- Miles Odum Funeral Home contributes to Dye Foundation
- New York Mets call up former South Georgia College player
- SGSC Foundation hosts its 2018 Gala including the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists
- SGSC to celebrate Inauguration of Dr. Ingrid Thompson-Sellers in September