The City of Douglas is currently seeking a volunteer to fill a vacancy on the Zoning Board of Appeals. The individual must live within the city limits of Douglas. The purpose of the Zoning and Board of Appeals is to make recommendations to the City and County on matters involving planning, zoning, subdivisions and other land use issues. Applications can be made through the City Clerk’s office at City Hall, 224 E. Bryan Street through June 27, 2018.
For more details, please call the City Clerk’s office 389-3405 or Community Development Department at 389-3432.
- Premium Peanut wins overall at Christmas parade
- One person shot on Roper Street, no arrests
- Shoppes at Tip Top celebrates grand opening with ribbon cutting
- Jury convicts Derrious Carter on drug possession charges, sentenced to 11 years in prison
- Video: DPD, gang unit officers arrest Samuel Edward Jones for murder of Terrance Gibson