Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas is currently seeking a volunteer to fill a vacancy on the Zoning Board of Appeals. The individual must live within the city limits of Douglas. The purpose of the Zoning and Board of Appeals is to make recommendations to the City and County on matters involving planning, zoning, subdivisions and other land use issues. Applications can be made through the City Clerk’s office at City Hall, 224 E. Bryan Street through June 27, 2018.
For more details, please call the City Clerk’s office 389-3405 or Community Development Department at 389-3432.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class