Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Arlene Mancil, a local children’s book author, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about her children’s books that discuss different issues such as bullying and how to deal with being different. Her books are available for sale and can also be checked out at the Satilla Regional Library.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property