Southern Dryer Vent Cleaning, a provider of clothes dryer vent system cleaning, announced the company is open for business in Douglas, Georgia and the surrounding areas.
"To ensure that your dryer vent line is as clean and safe as possible, we use specialized tools and equipment to inspect and evaluate your system," said Keith Krekel, Owner"According to U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission research, between 2010-2014, U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated 15,970 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines each year. These fires resulted in annual losses estimated at 13 deaths, 440 injuries, and $238 million in property damage." continues Krekel.
With the lack of awareness of dryer related fires, and the absence of dryer vent cleaning companies in Douglas, GA, and surrounding areas, Southern Dryer Vent Cleaning has accepted the responsibility to educate homeowners about the hidden fire hazards in their homes and to provide the solution to alleviate the problem.
"It is our goal to educate the homeowner and general public, of the real fire hazards associated with inadequate maintenance of residential clothes dryers and dryer vent systems," said Krekel "Just cleaning the lint trap on your dryer is not enough!"
- Georgia HEART Hospital Program to begin accepting applications on October 1
- CRMC health fair scheduled for October 6
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)